Thursday 16 November 2017

Infosys Foundation - To Support the (Poor People)Underprivileged Sections of Society

Hi All,
A small help required.
Will you please post this message in the known groups so that it gets circulated, thanks.
If you have come across any bright students coming from poor financial background who have finished their 10th standard this year and scored more than 80%, please ask them
to contact the NGO - Prerana (Supported by Infosys foundation).
The NGO is conducting a written test and those who clear the test will be eligible for financial help for their further studies.
Please ask the students to contact the people mentioned below to get
the form:
580, Shubhakar, 44th cross,
1st A main road,
Jayanagar, 7th block,
Bangalore.
Contact numbers:
1. Ms. Saraswati - 9900906338
2. Mr. Shivkumar - 99866 30301
3. Ms. Bindu - 99645 34667
Even if you don't know
anyone, please pass on this info, someone might be in need of this. www.infosys.com/infosys-foundation
👆forward message to another groups.Plz forward it may help someone
Infosys Foundation team identifies programs in the areas of healthcare, education, culture, destitute care and rural development to help support the underprivileged…
INFOSYS.COM

12 comments:

  1. Dear Sir I Have got Chance for Mathematical Physics master in France.
    I have not able to go the France university for my Course due to fund .Please kindly arrange Scholership for my study in France. Than I will be very obliged.
    Rahul Dutta.Kolokata. Mob- 8910597922

    ReplyDelete
  2. The contact numbers which you have given are not reachable and does not exist... we have a bright student named Shashank Madiwalar he scored 93% in 10th he is poor and cannot goto higher studies, pls kindly call His Father 9731311567...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy morning sir
    I have completed B.sc(Agriculture)
    I got placement in Adelaide University Australia ....I don't have father I'm from poor family kindly help me for pursuing postgration studies in abroad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sir, My daughter has completed 10th Standard in 2019 with 93.44 %. Now studying I PUC in Sri Vidya Mandir Education Society, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru. I am finding very difficult to pay fees, as i am working as Priest in a temple. Require financial help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sir, My name nish patelhas completed 10th Standard in 20120 with 93.44 %. Now studying sarswati Vidya mandir naighari distict rewa in (m.p) I am finding very difficult to pay fees, mob.6261503614/ 7067365156

    ReplyDelete
  6. Respected Sir/Madam As I am Chandana BR completed 10th std Scored 94.72% in this academic year 2020, I am finding very difficult to pay the fees,pl help mob: 9845672599 ,9380016461.

    ReplyDelete
  7. None of the above numbers are working. Can some one please help on this please. We relay need support for 11th class. My mail id is ecanandsp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Respected Sir/Madam,
    My self Shri Raksha.S completed 10th std. I have passed 10th from Oxford Education Society. I have scored 84.32% in this academic year 2020. It will be my pleasure to get a scholarship from your association as it is very much essential for my higher education.
    I will be very much obliged to get that financial support from you.
    PLEASE HELP ME...
    mob: 9060231188 & 9731811946

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toufiq nadaf from afzalpur of kalaburagi district house no 8-1-87623 August 2020 at 07:38

    Respected sir /madam ,myself toufiq Nadaf I have passed my academic year in government school of afzalpur of kalburagi. My percentage is 94 percentage. I am from poor family. I want to study more. Please help me... From your association. Mobile number, 9019683469 and6366699534..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Respected Sir/madam,
    Myself I am Meghana I have passed my academic year in Shanthidhama school of Goverment Recognised in Banglore. I have scored 80 percent in this academic year 2020.As I have financial issues to study for my Higher Education . Please help in paying my fees for my studies . please help me from your foundation ...... please do the needfull .Moblie no : 9986941177, 9148826693

    ReplyDelete
  12. Respected sir / Madam,

    Myself I am Shridevi B M, I have passed my academic year in Sri Channaveera deshikendra High school Togarsi.I have scored 87.04% in X th(SSC) exam (state board) academic year 2020 from Shridevi B M D/o Late Manohara.B Togarsi at-po,Shikaripur Tq,Shivamogga Di-577433
    She is from a very poor family. So please help Sir/Madam please.

    Thanking you
    Shridevi.B.M

    ReplyDelete

SAINNIK SCHOLL ADMISSIONS NOTIFICATION

SAINIK SCHOOL ADMISSIONS NOTIFICATION